12 Ways To Celebrate Cat Moms This Mother's Day
Got a proud cat mama at home? She works hard taking care of the furry (and not so furry) loved ones in your household. To help you show your appreciation we've selected some truly lovely, cat-centric gifts. Accessories, candles, home décor—all sure to put a big smile on her deserving face!
1) Give her the gift that keeps on giving—once a month, to be precise. With Cat Lady Box she'll receive a monthly caterrific surprise—a box brimming with cat-themed goodies, and an empty box for her cat to play in!
2) What cat mother wouldn't love a handmade work of art featuring her precious kitty? Especially when they're as charming as these hand-painted, embroidered beauties!
3) Let her relax with these eco-friendly, soy wax candles! Nelli Designs' candles will transport her straight to serenity, with no shortage of cute cats.
4) Take her on a trip to meet Pudge! CatConLA offers no shortage of purrfect fun for cat lovers. Photo ops, all the cat-themed merchandise you could dream of, and celebrity cats like Nala, Lil Bub, and the ever-adorable Pudge.
5) Make sure she's visibly cat-proud wherever she goes with a Black Cats tote. Its tasteful design lets even the most sophisticated of cat moms share their cat-love!
6) Cat-ify her office with a Supah Office Cat. Select one of their previously made, or commission a suit-clad cat of your own—sure to bring a smile to her face on those long work days!
7) She'll love curling up with a cozy cat and this great read! Our cats' behaviour can be perplexing—this collection of heartwarming stories explores the bizarre, sweet, and sometimes sad truths of cat ownership.
8) She won't be ready for a night out until she's donning her vegan leather Cat Purse. Purrfectly chic!
9) Because a cat mama's love extends to all cats (and other animals too) give a donation to Best Friends Animal Society in her name. Better yet, send her on an animal lovers dream vacation to their sanctuary in Utah!
10) For the flower-power, sixties-loving cat mama nothing beats these Groovy Art cat prints. Custom made from a photo of her cat, these vibrant prints perfectly capture eccentric felines.
11) Make sure she starts everyday with a little cat fun! Now here's a statement we can get behind, and what better vessel to sip your morning coffee or afternoon tea from?
12) Cat mama's are well and truly proud of their cats—and often covered in their fur! That's why the cat mother in your life will undoubedtly appreciate the practical genius of this gift, allowing her to always be outfit ready.