At Rufus & Coco, they get it. So as cat owners and lovers, they set about creating a litter that could ease all woes. And the result is Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Cat Litter – a natural litter that is independently laboratory tested and proven to outperform all leading brands!
Here’s why Australians have grown to love Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty:
• Made from Corn – a Natural, Sustainable Product free from nasties
• Proven Absorbency – Wee Kitty absorbs a whopping four times its own weight in liquid! That’s six times more than paper litter, and 1 ½ times the leading competitor brand of corn litter.
• Clumping Action – Quickly forms scoopable clumps after use, that stay firmly together overnight so you only remove the soiled litter, not the whole tray. Tests showed Wee Kitty retained 99% of a clump’s mass over 16 hours, unlike wood litters which lost 88% of clump mass!
• Odor Control – Proven to absorb all ammonia odor within five minutes, unlike crystal litter which took 45 minutes to absorb odor.
• Flushable – Safe to flush for convenient disposal – we love this feature!
• Mulchable & Biodegradable – Easy disposal in your garden
• Low Dusting – Unlike competitors, laboratory tests showed that only 0.4% of Wee Kitty litter passed through a dust sieve, proving that it is safe for use around family members and pets.