Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends!
We here at Modern Cat want to wish all of our American subscribers, supporters, followers and friends a very Happy Thanksgiving! While you are getting a fantastic meal ready, consider making a little one for your favourite felines! This easy recipe for a giblet treat will be loved and your cat will surely thank you with cuddling naps after dinner!
1. First remove the giblets from the turkey cavity, and then remove any additional packaging.
2. Thouroughly rinse the giblets under cool water
3. Pour 2-3 cups of water in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil.
4. Add giblets to boiling water, reduce heat to medium, and cook for 7-10 minutes.
5. Remove giblets from the water when cooked, and allow them to cool completely before serving to your feline buddy.
You may want to cut the prepared giblets into smaller pieces before serving. If this is a new food for your cat, it is always smart to introduce only a small amount on the first day to reduce the chance of your cat experiencing gastro-intestinal distress.