I call him a rescued rescue since it seemed he was unwanted even by the people who saved him. I knew by how he calmly came over and nipped my ankle that I had to get him out of there. He's my artful muse and was my inspiration to get out of my hospital bed after my stroke 3 years ago.
Fuba may be 25 pounds of bonkers, but he's also very inventive little man. Twice, in desperate times, he pulled out grocery bags to use when a litter box was unavailable. He also lets us know he wants fed by opening the cat cabinet. For a cat this special, we have created an ultra hip bachelor pad in the basement; where he has a tv, twin size bed, recliner and private bathroom.
- Fu and also Kramer (for his wacky Seinfeldian entrances)
- Licking plastic bags, cardboard scratchers, food and Mommy's flip flops
- Marc Jacob's "Daisy" perfume, Storms, technology with automatic functions, loud vehicles & sharing
- Favorite Foods
- Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys in White Meat Chicken Florentine and Turkey Florentine
- Favorite Pastimes
- Eating & hanging out in the window watching birdies