Meet Boogie Ward
Boogie was the perfect addition for our home! We adopted her from the local shelter and she has adjusted to our busy lives very easily. She loves wet food, giving lots of sweet kisses, and hanging out with us of course! When she is not cat napping, she enjoys playing with a plethora of toys, her favorite being a long fuzzy stick with a jingle bell at the end. Boogie also has a very unique tail- it is striped and resembles a raccoon tail. She loves to make new friends, too!
Facts About Me
- Age She will be one on March 23!
- Nicknames Boogs, Booger, Bungy
- Dislikes Petting for any time other than what she feels is necessary, going on car rides, going to the vet, and taking medicine
- Foods Whiskas wet food in pouches, friskies grillers, friskies seafood selections, tuna, and chicken.
- Pastimes Getting adopted at the shelter 10 months ago!
- So cute!
- How adorable!
Have an account? Log In