Whomever owned him before us abandoned him and left him to defend himself outside. At 2 he had his ear clipped and had urinary issues(resolved).I was working at PetSmart when we first met. One of my favorite tasks was taking care of the adoption kitties. Zaki was in one of the cages looking at me with his green eyes. For both of us it was love at first sight. That day I went on the site and applied for him. Lucky us we were chosen. He reminds us of Miss Livvie(RIP) , the way he acts/looks.
- Age 5 going on to 6(4/12)
- Nicknames Zips,Zippy, Z, Big Lump,Zippers or Zak
- Dislikes Brother Reggie gets swatty,Being told plastic isn\'t food,going outdoors and my naps being disturbed.
- Foods Anything.Everything. Pumpkin.Chicken.Turkey(gives him the turkey toots though.)
- Pastimes Napping, eating, playing, chatting/singing and being Reggie\'s shadow.