Here's a picture of them together. I've never had two cats that have been this close to each other. They sleep together, play together, and are never seperated. They are both under a year old and I got them about 2-3 weeks apart. They both have incredible rescues stories: Spooky was found in a cemerary, and Levi was rescued from a crowded rescue center. They are both so happy to be home!
Levi (Left), Spooky (Right)
- Both between 3-6 months.
- Heichou, Levi, Cat-Coon, Spoops, Spoopy, Spooconis
- Causing trouble together, knocking things of shelves, looking out the window
- Soda (Spooky's terrified), Fans, Loud noises, water
- Favorite Foods
- Chicken, Yogurt, and anything Spooky can get her hands on
- Favorite Pastimes
- Looking at the bird cage, knocking over things on the end table, drinking out of our glasses, playing together, looking out the window