Bonjour! This is Skinny Mini, a 4-year-old tortie sphynx that I adopted from a nearby breeder when she was 3. Mini spent the first part of her life living with a lovely woman and a lot of other sphynx cats, and she had some beautiful kittens of her own. When Mini's mothering days were over, she found her way to me to spend the rest of her life getting all the attention and love she deserves!
Mini lives with me, a Canadian ex-pat, in a town in the French Alps. She loves to sun
- 4 years
- Mimi, Mims, Pretty Girl, Alpiniste
- eating, sunbathing, cuddling, hunting flies, antagonizing my dog
- taking a bath, being left alone, empty food dish
- Favorite Foods
- She only gets Royal Canin kibble for cats to keep her healthy and her weight under control, but like any self-respecting Frenchie, she loves little nibbles of fresh baguette!
- Favorite Pastimes
- sleeping in the sun, scratching furniture