Lucky was found in an empty apartment abandoned by his owners. We rescued him when he was about 2 years old and he passed away just last fall at the age of 17. This is one of Lucky's classic looks of "why did you just wake me up? *yawn*" Lucky was one of the gentilest cats I've ever known despite his massive size and personality.
RIP beautiful boy!
- 14 at that time
- Mr. Bigelsworth, Georgie, Grumpy Bear
- The sound of the can opener and walking on his leash
- When our younger female cat would jump on him!
- Favorite Foods
- Anything but his own food. He lived to eat.
- Favorite Pastimes
- Chasing dragonflies/moths and batting his paper balls around the house