Geppetto came into our life just as our sweet Simba Lou had gone to heaven a couple of months prior. Gep was a tiny, barely two-month old stray kitten found jumping into a car at church. He rescued our broken hearts the day we rescued him.
Gep is a very active, talkative, funny young man. He loves to play tag and have you chase him. He loves playing with all of his toys and especially flying through his cat treehouse tunnel to chase after his tiny soccer balls.
- 2 years old
- Gep, Geppy, Gep-Gep, Gep-a-roo
- Gep loves all of his toys, he plays for hours. He loves napping and drinking from the bath tub faucet.
- He does not like his back, right paw touched at all. And he does not like his humans' feet anywhere near him.
- Favorite Foods
- Loves baked chicken breast!
- Favorite Pastimes
- Playing tag and chasing his soccer balls.