It’s that time of year again where we reflect in our lives and imagine ways we can change or improve in the coming year. If you’re feeling uninspired, take some inspiration from these felines below!
1. Develop Self-Control. It’s mind over matter for this Devonshire Rex! To push, or not to push?
Photo credit: Reddit User Catyak
2. Kick Bad Habits – For more photos of cats and catnip, click here!
Photo credit: HuffPost
3. Catch The Red Orb: One day it will be mine!
4. Take More Selfies – Capture the moment!
5. Get into yoga, release that stress with some stretches! To see more cats epically stretching, click here!
Photo Credit: Bored Panda
6. Face Your Fears – Kuli the one-eyed cat surfs in Hawaii and has a blast! Read more about Kuli’s adventures here!
Photo Credit: Alex Gomez and Krista Littleton
7. Climb the Corporate Ladder – It’s never too late to start.
8. Take Some “Me” Time – It’s always good to reflect after a long day.
9. Make an Effort to Understand Others – Especially if they’re different from you.