Jasper came to us from a farm a few hours north of Edmonton, and was born a barn cat. His mom weaned him and his siblings at 6-and-a-half weeks, and Jasper ended up with us when he was only 7-and-a-half weeks old!
He's a glutton when it comes to food, as he's never had enough food or treats. He likes cat toys, but is only inclined to seriously chase laser pointers. His favorite things in life are cuddling and rubbing up with everyone and everything, rolling himself in catnip,
- 8 months
- Prince Charming, Orange Creamsicle
- Feline Greenies, Orijen cat food, laser pointers, and shaggy rugs (for sleeping on, of course!)
- Clumsy dogs and trips to the vet!
- Favorite Foods
- Orijen 6 Fish, generally all cat treats, and pancakes.
- Favorite Pastimes
- Spending endless hours on an armchair in the sunlight, chewing on the duvet on the bed, chatting with feral cats through the screen in the window, and taking naps with my humans.