Hi everyone, I'm Hemi. I'm a 5 year old kitty with CH (Cerebellar Hypoplasia).
I am cousins with Maggie the Kitten with NEW Eyelids.
I have a fairly severe case of CH - Cereballer Hypoplasia
Mommy used to not want to give me a FB or talk about me much, because even when I was born 5 years ago,
people thought we should be put down. Not much was known about the disorder. I cannot walk, but otherwise am a healthy kitty. I scoot and crawl around, but we do stretches and exercises every day, and my condition seems to have improved since I was a kitten.
we are currently exploring physical therapy options for me!
- 6 years
- Hemmers, Hem Hem, Fart, Grumpers
- My new beddy from my Amazon wishlist, catnip, treats, heating pads in the winter, stretches
- brushing, haircuts, my brother Scout, the vaccuum
- Favorite Foods
- just about anything, but most stuff upsets my tummy. Mommy just switched us to Blu Buffalo grain-free, so we shall see
- Favorite Pastimes
- Sleeping, purring, chirping at mom and dad, playing in the living room with my siblings