Angel

Moggy

Meet Angel

Angel is a 3 & a half month old kitten, that has ADHD so she is very playful. 70% of the time she is chasing flies, playing with things she shouldn’t be like sweet wrappers. The other 30% of the time she has cocooned herself under her blankets and fallen sleep, and if you can’t find her then she’s either in the sink or hidden in a draw.

Facts About Me
  • Age 3&a half months.
  • Nicknames Baby
  • Dislikes Loud noises.
  • Foods Kitten yoghurts, kitten soup & unfortunately human snacks.
  • Pastimes Playing with water & climbing.
Cats Like Me
Oreo
Votes
Oreo is a tiny tuxedo cat... More
Spencer
Votes
Quite possibly the softest cat out... More
Comments (0)
  • So cute!
  • How adorable!
  • Love!
  • 🐱
  • 😻
  • 🏆
Back to all contestants