Meet Emily, Faith and George
Emily, Faith and George came to my foster home when they were about 5 weeks old. The three of them were found by a local resident near a wood line and the poor babies were covered in ticks and fleas. They are what we in the rescue field called failed fosters and are now my triplets who are just over one year old. As a foster home for a local rescue, many kittens and cats come through our home and my triplets are always anxious to greet them and make them feel right at home.
- Age One year and four months
- Nicknames Emily, Faith and George
- Dislikes Full litter boxes
- Foods Chicken flavored treats, anything Royal Canin
- Pastimes Napping, playing with foster kittens, running full speed and catapulting up the cat tree.