Cody was a gift from God. I adopted him 2 weeks after my Angel Bobo passed at the age of 18.
Cody is fearless, funny, loving, cuddly, and one of the most tolerant and TRUSTING cats I have ever known.
Want to give him a pill? No problem! If it's edible Cody's on it!!
My boy has the most crystal-clear green eyes I have ever seen, they are like the sea. Simply gorgeous. See for yourself!
- Codalicious, Codey Bodey, Jelly Belly, Codester
- his sheltie brother Dakota, his red catnip mouse, The Jackson Galaxy feather toy "Da Bird", sleeping in sun puddles, cuddling, close-talking, FOOD, Mom & Dad, sleeping at the top of his cat tower, FOOD, sleeping in general, did I say FOOD???
- Waiting for dinner, waiting for snacks
- Favorite Foods
- Poor Cody, he has severe food allergies so sadly the only food he is permitted to eat is Royal Canin Veterinary formula rabbit (both canned and dry)
- Favorite Pastimes
- playing with "Da Bird", sleeping on his cat tower, playing with his bouncy springs...EATING!